Innovative Family Dentistry in Indianapolis
At Condra Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, our caring team takes the time to listen and help you explore all your treatment options. Our experienced team members are committed to providing high-quality dental care for you and your loved ones. We have four hygienists available to accommodate family appointments, so there's no need to schedule separate visits for everyone.
Our goal is to provide convenient dental care services in a comfortable and compassionate environment. Nitrous and oral sedation options are available to reduce anxiety and maximize comfort. We are happy to help individuals of all ages maintain their oral health. Dr. Sarah Condra has a modern, fresh approach and is fully dedicated to being your trusted family dentist in Indianapolis. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (317) 888-7295 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Friendly Children's Dentistry
We encourage you to bring the kids to your appointment to get them used to the office environment. These happy visits are available for children up to the age of three and will help you build a strong relationship with Dr. Condra and our team. You are more than welcome to attend appointments with your child if needed. Our Indianapolis family dental service for kids include:
- Fluoride Treatments
We carefully monitor the development of your child to ensure optimal oral health. Our team offers ongoing dental hygiene education and dietary suggestions to promote a brighter smile. If your child needs a frenectomy or early orthodontics, we can refer you to a trusted specialist.
Encouraging Optimal Oral Health for Your Teen
We will communicate to your teen the importance of practicing regular dental hygiene and work with you to encourage their compliance. Our team provides professional cleanings for teens twice a year, referring to a trusted specialist when needed. Dental services for teens include:
- Root Canal Therapy: During a root canal treatment, the soft tissue in the tooth's center is removed to preserve the surrounding enamel. We then clean and seal the canal. In some cases, we can use CEREC technology to create your custom crown and complete your procedure in one appointment.
- Essential Extractions: When a tooth is damaged or has considerable decay, extraction is often needed. Some tooth extractions are necessary to address issues with overcrowding of the teeth. Extractions are a last resort and only performed to preserve your teen's oral health.
- SureSmile®: SureSmile clear aligners work well for older teens. These alternatives to traditional braces can adjust teeth into proper alignment. The clear transparent plastic aligners are practically invisible and easy to remove for brushing and flossing.
Premium Family Dental Care for Adults & Seniors
We offer various treatments to maintain and restore your oral health well into your golden years. Following an examination, our team will determine what you need and discuss everything with you. A few of the treatments our Indianapolis family dentist focuses on include:
- Cleaning & Exams: Cleaning appointments will remove stubborn plaque and tartar from your teeth and along the gum line. Regular dental exams help to monitor the progress of your oral health. Our team will work with you to create a care plan that works best for you.
- Gum Health: Protecting your gum tissue is an essential aspect of optimal oral health. We provide scaling and root planing and maintenance cleaning to keep your gums in good condition. Our team uses Peridex antibacterial rinse to keep your gums clean and free of bacteria. We educate you about the importance of gum health and practicing consistent oral hygiene.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We use Botox® to treat TMD or as a standalone service for headaches, crow's feet, and forehead wrinkles. Veneers can restore chipped or deeply discolored teeth. Our team offers both in-office and take-home teeth whitening solutions as well. Ask about our SureSmile clear aligners to address alignment issues without the need for metal braces.
- Restorations: Our dental restorations will revitalize your smile and your oral health. We offer same-day CEREC® crowns to restore damaged or chipped teeth. We also provide bridges, dentures, and dental implant restorations.
- Dental Emergencies: Dental emergencies can include trauma to the teeth or severe pain caused by an infection or a broken tooth. It's best to seek professional care the moment these issues occur. If you or a family member needs dental care immediately, our team is here to help.
- Mouthguards: Teeth grinding is a common problem for many people. We offer custom mouth guards and night splints to alleviate discomfort caused by bruxism or TMD. Wearing your mouthguard nightly will help minimize further damage to your teeth.
Your Trusted Family Dentist in Indianapolis
We welcome all ages to our friendly practice. Dr. Condra and our team are committed to providing dental solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of each family member. We continue to stay updated with the most cutting-edge techniques and technologies to deliver outstanding care. Call Condra Cosmetic and Family Dentistry to schedule a visit today!
CALL US: (317) 888-7295 REQUEST APPOINTMENT